Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beard Busy



As you have noticed, I've been MIA for a while. Well that is due to the fact that all my energies have been devoted to facial hair establishment and maintenance. As you can see, it is coming along quite nicely. That glorious jungle on my face is about 4 weeks worth of complete devotion. Actually, I started the beard at the beginning of buckwheat harvest and I can't shave it until we are all finished. We've got about 600 acres left but it rains here every three days so I could end up looking like ZZ Top by the time its all said and done.

And yes ladies, I am single.

3 comments:

Kaden and Mindi said...

you don't look TOO Chester...

Mandi Lynne said...

I think you could give Chia-Obama a run for his money.

Wurtz Gang said...

I believe that your brother Brandon might be a tad bit jealous over your beard growth. -Gina (Brittany's sister)