Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm a Pretty Big Deal


I visited the valley known as magic for the 4th. My siblings chided me for my lack of blogging. I logged on this morning and found out that it had been a month since my last post. I apologize to all my loyal readers. I'm sure you have had a real lack of direction in your life over the last month. Let me give you a little update on me. I'm rocking the beard again. I need to renew my passport for a trip to Europe in the near future so I wanted to get my passport pics taken looking like a fabulous transient. My mother thinks I look ridiculous but she still loves me. She calls me her little brown bear. I think she calls me that because I love honey. I do have a camera now so I will post an update on my facial debacle. My sis has come up to the 509 to visit and take in the richness on my bachelorhood. I'm sure she will update you on how amazing I am.

0 comments: