Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beanie Fever


So I decided since I didn't offend enough people with my last post, I would try again. What is the deal with idiots rocking the beanie in the middle of the summer. It is massively hot but these shallow-end of the gene pool dwellers are sporting wool caps as if they were in the Yukon Territory. I'm not sure if they are trying to make a statement or are just extremely ugly. Maybe its a statement on their ugliness. People are such dopes. So if you think you are smooth stylin that bonnet think again. You look like a bigger tool than this dude.

2 comments:

Iowaspuds said...

The reason no one comments or gets excited about your posts is that there are probably 4 people that read your blog, which is about 3 more than read mine! Go Beanies and huge white sunglasses!

The Ostheds said...

You make me laugh!