Monday, March 1, 2010

Blogger Brawl


Thanks to a little encouragement from my cousin Lisa, I entered the Mormon Times 20 Something blogger contest. I have been selected as one of 32 bloggers to go head to head until a winner is selected by the readers. The main focus of the blog is being single and dating as an older mormon. So my first battle is March 10 on Mormon Times so if you are so inclined you can check me out there and vote if you are so moved. I'll probably be disqualified at some point for preaching false doctrine and leading good members astray but until then, anything goes.

http://www.mormontimes.com/mormon_voices/guest_blog/?id=13193

2 comments:

Angie said...

why do I have a feeling that your blogs are gonna cause some serious awkwardness?

Iowaspuds said...

Go Clinton. I think Mormons need a little awkwardness sometimes.