Thursday, May 22, 2008

No Inspiration

Many of you have noticed that I haven't blogged for quite some time. I haven't been that busy so I can't use that as an excuse. I haven't been dating so that went out the window. The main reason is nothing has gotten under my skin lately. I usually blog about how bitter I am or how people are bugging me. I have missed Institute that last few weeks so that usually provides great dirt to dish on. Last night I finally experienced something that got me going. It is that guy feels the need to officiated a sporting contest from the sidelines. I went to see my friends play in a rec league volleyball game and their opponent had a dad on the sideline that was out of control. He kept yelling at the ref that the other team was breaking rules that nobody knew existed. He had that whole condescending attitude. Not only did get after the ref, he was all over his team telling them he wanted to hear more chatter and the science of the serve and spike. What a tool. He is that universal guy that we all have experienced usually in little league or church ball. You know those games that are life or death.

0 comments: