Thursday, May 1, 2008

No Pants, No Problem


Today is indeed No Pants Day. Ironically is corresponds with the day of my sister's birth. A coincidence? Perhaps. (On a side note, a tip of the cap and a wave of jubilation goes out to Mindi on this anniversary of her escape from the womb). I've done some research and discovered that this joyous celebration dates back to 1928 in Hollywood. Some big wig movie types started No Trouser's Day for no other reason except they could. This year's big celebration will be held in Boise. Some activists are using it as a chance to protest the lack of a mass transit system in Boise. This has led to some purists (including myself) to condemn the use of this glorious holiday for political propaganda and positioning. Leave it to the Treasure Valley. Anyway, I digress. I imagine most of you are wondering will I or won't I bust a no pants move. The answer is quite complex. For the last 10 years, I've slowly been getting tattooed up and down my legs. With what you might ask? A pair of brown corduroys. So now I can rock No Pants Day everyday and nobody will be the wiser. So if you see me coming down the street sporting brown cords, think twice about that big bear hug you want to bestow upon me.

P.S.
If you want to see my lower body work of art, it's going to cost you

2 comments:

Mandi Lynne said...

You're a perv! "This book is due back Thursday..."

Brandon and Brittany said...

Awesome job Clint. I am sure my brother will be proud.