Wednesday, April 30, 2008

That guy


Everybody knows that guy. I recently experienced an entire group of that guy. We were supposed to get together at the stake center to play some flag football. Well, it turns out that some genius decided it would be a good idea to play tackle. I'm rockin' flip flops and these guys are putting on cleats. That was only the start. You would have thought it was the Super Bowl. People were going nuts. I got blocked so hard I couldn't see straight and I was on the other side of the field from the ball. I found out later that three or four of the guys are on a semi-pro football team up here. Are you kidding me? The quarterback on my team thought it would be funny to throw me the ball and watch me run for my life. What a Butt. I suppose it is comforting to know that wherever you go, there will always be that guy.

AKA Jeff "The Hawk" Hawker

0 comments: