Friday, April 18, 2008

Dream On


I think something has broken in my head. I have been having the strangest dreams the last few nights. For example, last night I dreamed that BYU was playing Minico in soccer on the field at Pella. The thing was it was Sunday and church was going on. I was outside because I was skipping Sunday School and was walking through the field by Genius Gene Gerescht's trees. Then a bunch of people I graduated high school with came out of church and started to play against Minico. What was that all about. I know some of you out there try to analyse dreams so go ahead and try to figure this one out.

3 comments:

Iowaspuds said...

Genius Gene. That is the best. So what did you eat for dinner that night, must have been some of Homer's atomic peppers or something.

Brandon and Brittany said...

Maybe your new girlfriend lives in Rupert and plays soccer. You never know.

Brandon

Kaden and Mindi said...

I found your soulmate. Check her out.
http://mormoninmanhattan.blogspot.com/