Monday, April 14, 2008


I know there are a number of you that haven't been able to sleep without updates on my facial hair revolution. Well worry no longer. I decided Saturday night that since we finished up planting it was a perfect time to do some manscaping. I torched the beard and am now sporting a glorious set of handlebars. It literally brought tears to my eyes to part with the beard but it was like my beard was a caterpillar, my face was a cocoon, and my stache is a beautiful butterfly. I can't wait to go to a truck stop and show it off. If I had to describe it I would say it is a cross between a rainbow and the mane of a unicorn. Breathtaking.

3 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Clinton, so glad you're back to blogging! I think you're hilarious. Glad to hear the good news concerning your facial hair.

Brandon and Brittany said...

Hey I actually want to see a real picture of you and the stach. All I see are these other people so I am a little concerned that it is just a scam.


Brandon

The Ostheds said...

I was thinking the same thing as Brandon! Where are the real pictures? I don't know if I really believe you about your facial hair! I want to see the handlebars! Maybe you can convince Bruce to do handlebars!