Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring has Sprung


Well it appears that warm weather is finally here. That can mean only one thing: fashion disasters. There are several things in life that shouldn't be mixed: peanut butter and gasoline, pine cones and nacho cheese, and tube tops and girth. I'm not sure why people feel the need to show off excessive amounts of skin and stretch marks to the world but we have all seen this catastrophe. Spandex and cellulite are two things that the world doesn't ever need to see. The thing that amazes me the most is these people think they are hot stuff. If you are having trouble picturing this stereotype, I have one word for you WALMART. It is as if there is some instinctive gene in said person that makes them all gather together at Wally World to purchase Milwaukee's Best and Easy Cheese. So I issue this public warning to all my dear friends and enemies alike (because I don't wish this sight on anyone), don't venture out if you are feeling queasy because one sight of this cottage cheese in saran wrap will make you toss your cookies.

1 comments:

Iowaspuds said...

Clint. Nice picture! Hey I have a business question for you and don't have your email or contact info. could you please email that to me at dsckabowen@msn.com?

Dave