Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life Is A Pair Of Irrigation Boots


Lately I've been doing a lot of pondering on my so called life. I suppose that is a result of standing on back of a planter in 100 degree plus temps. There has been one thing that keeps floating to the top of my settling pond of a brain. Is there ever a point in life when a person feels truly in control? I have a good job, a decent income, and am a chiseled specimen of what man should be but I can't seem to shake a feeling similar to falling in a ditch and filling your irrigation boots up with water then when you walk your feet make a squishy noise and you can't get your boots off because when you pull there is too much suction (metaphorically speaking). I'm not real sure where I was going with that. My train of thought jumped the track and is headed for Bombay.

1 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

More metophores, Clinton, more metophores. You're good at them.