Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can You Feel It?


I woke up this morning and something was different. It was as if the world outside was somehow brighter. All my worries and cares were gone. I walked outside and found a basket full of money on my porch with a note that said, "Change Happens." I sat down to ponder how amazing the world was and how my life was exponentially easier. I was left in a stupor trying to pinpoint the cause of such a unexpected reversal of fortunes. I went over to my neighbor's house and they related similar stories. I turned on the news to find the entire globe was caught up in identical situations. How could this happen? Who is responsible and why now? Then I put two and two together. Yesterday change happened.

I've decided to quit my job because with the world changing, I just don't see the need to occupy myself with such a trivial pursuit.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Clinton - I love reading your blog. You crack me up. This made me laugh.

(Brittany's mom)