Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Face Of Freedom

About ten days ago I came home to a package on my doorstep. I hadn't ordered anything, so naturally I assumed the box contained anthrax especially when I saw the return address was from Idaho. I carefully opened the box and gasped at its contents. Nothing on the face of the earth could shock me more than this.

After I treated my ulcer and changed my pants, I decided this is actually a blessing. How else could I get this much "face time" with the leader of the free world. So I set about with a make over.

With a few days of "hair raising" discussion, ideas began to "sprout"

Finally we both agreed I was right and the "grass" really was "greener" on my side of the fence.



A special thanks goes out to my sister for the oddest, most spectacular birthday present I've ever received.

Technically my birthday isn't until Aug 3. Then I will wait for my AARP card to arrive in the mail.

4 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

wow. Mandi rocks.

Ande said...

First: That is an awesome present.
Second: Why didn't you remind me it was your birthday?! Didn't you want another pie?

Clintniferous said...

Yes I did want another pie. I figured you were much to busy to dabble in the affairs of mere mortals

Kaden and Mindi said...

Your patriotism never ceases to amaze me. And I'm super jealous that you get that much personal time with him. Perhaps you could share him?