Sunday, September 28, 2008

Air Traffic Control


Today's rant is about airports. Why do things have to be so difficult. The last two trips down to Yuma I went from Pasco to Seattle to LAX to Yuma. For those of you unfamiliar with LAX have to leave security and take a bus to another terminal and do the whole thing over again if you are changing airlines. It is the worst. Going through security once is bad enough. Now try and getting randomly assigned the complete search. Last time I got that in Pasco and LAX the same day. Brutal. So this trip home I decided to fly to Phoenix to avoid having to leave security and take a bus. I've flown to Phoenix probably a dozen times and never had to change terminals. Well this morning was another story. So I had to wad through a hord of people, catch a bus, and go through security again. The only bright spot was the fact that I didn't get the rubber glove treatment in Yuma or Phoenix. The bad news is I'm only going home for five or six days before I have to do the whole thing over again. Sometimes I really love this job.

1 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm telling you, it's that money-maker of yours. It's the price you pay because they don't check people like me, except when we forget our driver's license.