Monday, March 17, 2008

Life in General

My sister is getting ready to graduate and is trying to decide what she wants to do. This got my thinking about my own life. Growing up, you only plan to college. It is usually goes graduate high school, mission, and college. I guess we think that after college everything else will take care of itself. What a load of crap. You get to your last semester of school and then start freaking out because the real world is right around the corner and you have no idea what to do. You figure that once that degree is in hand, the jobs will pour in. Another load of crap. So you finally land a job and think okay now everything will be smooth sailing. Wrong again. Now you have to decide if you want to stay at that job for your career or maybe you should do something else. You know that the longer you stay the harder it will be to try something new. That is where my life currently is and it isn't getting any easier. So from my limited knowledge, I deduce that life will constantly try to kick you in the groin so we all should where a cup and hope it doesn't break after years of abuse.

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

I agree 100%. Life is never easy, and if it was I missed a step somewhere.

Brandon

Mandi Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.