Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bear, beets, Battlestar Galactica


Alright let me ask you this, tell me if you think this is creative. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. And this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one. I just drew a picture, of a horse, that could fly over rainbows, and a had a huge spike in its head. I was five! Five-years-old. Couldn't even talk yet.

First rule in road-side beet sales, put the most attractive beets on top. The ones that make you pull the car over and go, 'Wow. I need this beet right now.' Those are the money beets.

I keep various weaponry strategically placed around the office. I saved Jim's life with a can of pepper spray I had velcrowed under my desk. People say, oh it's dangerous to keep weapons in the home, or the workplace. Well I say, it's better to be hurt by someone you know, accidentally, than by a stranger, on purpose.

Only one month left people until are lives are once again filled with joy and jubilation.

1 comments:

Mandi Lynne said...

"The eyes are the groin of the face."

"There are HUGE amounts of yeast infections in this county... maybe it's because we live downstream from that old bread factory."